Translate

Monday, March 17, 2014

Day 1

So it's the 1st day for my 100 happy days challenge. So, according to the instructions, it's to document things that made you happy everyday by taking a photo of it and posting it with #100happydays hashtag which should be done consecutively. May it be food, an event or just something that had exposed those pearly whites you got to a grin. The challenge goes that it should be done "e-v-e-r-y-d-a-y"!

So, let me start off with my family (husband and brother-in-law) with our friend, Rong Rong, reaching Hong Kong safely. Since the flight MH370 went missing, I have developed paranoia. For a week now, the search teams with the efforts of extending their search perimeter remain unsuccessful. For that, I am grateful that I get to hold them to welcome them back.

taken at Hong Kong International Airport

This next photo is exactly what I thought that 100 days
could be fairly easy that you may come up with more than one reason to be happy. 
These "pasalubong"/treats from Samoa were so good. 

It didn't just make me happy.

It made me feel loved.

Huge thanks to Hogan, Frankie, Mom and Tina



Other interesting posts:

1. 100 HAPPY DAYS - How I came about starting this project

2. 100 YEAR OLD BFF'S - They were asked about what they think about selfies.

3. TEARS OF JOY - Who doesn't find Jimmy Fallon funny?  Even he himself laughs at his own jokes!

No comments:

Post a Comment